Contact Us

    Call us now ! Send us an email W Avenue M 14, Suite A Palmdale United States

    Back to Top


    When a minor (someone who is under 18) obtains money, often through an inheritance or as a result of a personal injury lawsuit, it may be necessary to appoint a Guardian to manage the assets of the minor until the minor turns 18. This procedure is called as guardianship. Services in representing a Guardian include providing advice, filing necessary court documents and making all court appearances. The person appointed as Guardian for the estate of a minor is required to file a bond and to file periodic accountings. Competent legal representation is important for the proper administration of the guardianship and protection of assets belonging to the minor.